Our Open (or Public) Courses have a long-standing history with the first course offered in 2006 followed by hundreds courses since then. We now run a global program of in-person and digital classroom courses which is well-respected in the industry as practical, flexible and up-to-date.
Some of the benefits of our Open Courses are listed below
- The sector focus (Infrastructure, Power, Mining, Renewables, Real Estate, etc) of the courses ensures that market specific practices are covered in the practical exercises
- The small group size (max 16, typically 8-12) provides plenty of opportunity for individual coaching and discussions to share group perspectives
- The courses have significant practical elements, giving you the confidence to ‘start from scratch’ when back in the office
- We don’t use any external add-ins of software, which means you can use your learnings in any corporate environment in the future
- The methodology is globally consistent with our Tailored Courses, so it’s easy for an individual to catch-up, or develop further, before or after a Tailored Course
- The methodology is consistent with Mazars internal development of models for clients, so participating in a course enables even more efficient management of a model developed by Mazars. This is one of the ways we help our clients manage to take full control and ownership of models we have developed for them.
- Global coverage (all continents) enables global organisations to have their teams trained consistently in all offices which drastically improves standardisation of approaches
- Our course facilitators are full-time financial modellers/advisors and part-time facilitators, which gives them opportunity to share what is currently happening in the market with relevant and current examples.
- The in-person Open Courses are hosted in business hotels in convenient locations, with full catering (dietary constraints – please let us know!)
If you are not sure which course is the right one for you, please fill in the contact us form below and we will be in touch to help guide you.